TITANIC: HONOR AND GLORY
Materials Usage License
Titanic: Honor and Glory ("THG") is comprised of materials such as art, text, and logos that are copyrighted and/or trademarked. Four Funnels Entertainment Co., and Vintage Digital Revival LLC. (collectively "VDR") grants you permission to utilize certain materials as specified below (the "Materials") on a non-commercial basis, for the purpose of supporting and developing the Titanic: Honor and Glory community, in accordance to the following terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The use or distribution of the Materials from Titanic: Honor and Glory on your or third party homepages, blogs, social networking services, is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyrighted and Trademarked Materials
This License applies to the following Materials:
• All art, text, logos, videos, screenshots, images, sounds, music, and recordings from THG;
• All art, text, logos, videos, screenshots, images, sounds, music, and recordings from the official THG website, official Facebook or any other official Four Funnels channel;
These guidelines apply to any and all use of the Materials:
• You may not use the Materials for any sales or commercial use, meaning you cannot receive license fees or advertising revenue, except as part of partner programs operated by YouTube.com, Twitch.tv, or similar programs.
• If you use a trademark (such as "Titanic: Honor and Glory" or any related logo) then you must include a notice saying that the mark is owned by Vintage Digital Revival LLC, such as the following:
Titanic: Honor and Glory is a registered trademark of Vintage Digital Revival LLC
• If you use any copyrighted Materials (such as screenshots or demo video) then you must include the following notice:
TITANIC: HONOR AND GLORY © 2013-2019 FFE CO. & VDR LLC
• You may not sell the Materials to third parties as original content;
• You may not use the Materials to promote other commercial products;
• You may not use the Materials to promote any agenda- political, lobbying, or other;
• You may not materially alter or modify the Materials, except:
• You may add your own voice-over, and you may edit, combine, mash-up, mix and match the Materials with other THG Materials;
• You may not alter, remove, or conceal any trademark or copyright notices that may be included in the Materials;
• You must immediately comply with any request by VDR to remove any Materials, in VDR’s sole discretion;
• You agree not to use any Materials in conjunction with any of the following: unapproved VDR assets, counterfeit merchandise, pornography, or links to unlicensed VDR assets available for download.
Guidelines for Videos
• The video must not require a paid membership for viewing;
• You may not split our videos (vocal, music, visual, etc.) or distribute components as separate assets;
• You may not combine or synchronize the Materials with third party content (e.g., a mash-up); but you may include the Materials alongside third party content (e.g., before or after in the same video) as long as you also have permission from the original copyright owner);
• The video must not contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or generally offensive content of any kind. This includes graphic violence or sexually explicit content.
Guidelines for Music and Sounds
• You may only use music as it is incorporated in THG;
• When showing gameplay, you may not replace the THG music with third party music;
• You may not play THG music alone (i.e., without accompanying demo footage) or with third party materials.