User Interface Programmer
Job Description: We're looking for someone who will be responsible for developing all aspects of the game's user interface, menus, splashsreens, and in-game HUD. This role requires a strong ability to work together with the rest of the team.
- Develop, maintain, and support all the elements of the GUI
- Work closely with the design team to prototype and create new features
- Work with existing GUI code to improve the usability and architecture of the GUI systems
- Safeguarding all the company's assets, including source code, artwork, resources, artwork, and utilities
- Experience developing games professionally or equivalent amateur experience
- Able to work as a team
- A keen analytical mind, with strong problem solving skills
- Very Strong C/C++ skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash and action script
- Very good spoken & written English
- Passion to make and create games
To contact us about joining the team, and inquire about working with us, please contact us here, and let us know what role it is you are interested in trying out for.