Job Description: We're need someone to model in-game elements for us, including organic models, mechanical models, ships, city elements, and vehicles.
- Collaborate with other artists to create high quality models, with similar detail
- Create assets that are optimized, and streamlined for games (by keeping the poly count low, UV mapping to preserve texture space, and utilizing rendering techniques such as bump mapping)
- Have a good knowledge of current and future modeling and rendering techniques, and prepare assets to use those techniques. E.g. physically based rendering and displacement mapping
- Safeguarding all of the company's assets. This includes source code, artwork and tools
- Experience developing games professionally or equivalent amateur experience
- Able to work as a team
- A good knowledge of how assets will be used, and how to prepare them for the game
- Very good spoken & written English
- Passion to make and create games
To contact us about joining the team, and inquire about working with us, please contact us here, and let us know what role it is you are interested in trying out for.